CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions are valid exclusively for Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale, with headquarters in Viale Vittoria 16 23848 Oggiono (Lc), VAT and Tax Code 03441200130, and any person who makes purchases online on the site www.vittoriasedici.com , hereinafter referred to as ”CUSTOMER”. These conditions may be subject to change, the date when any changes are posted online is equivalent to the date of their entry into force.
These general conditions regulate purchases made on the site www.vittoriasedici.com, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of the Third Title of the Third Party, to which reference should be made as per article 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
These general conditions of sale are used to regulate the sale by Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale and the online purchase by the CUSTOMER of the movable goods specified and offered for sale on the site www.vittoriasedici.com. The contract shall be concluded exclusively via the internet, by the CUSTOMER accessing www.vittoriasedici.com website and creating a purchase order in accordance with the procedure provided on the site.
ARTICLE 2 – CONCLUSION AND VALIDITY OF THE CONTRACT
- The sale shall be considered concluded when Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale sends the CUSTOMER an email confirming the order. The email contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, any transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to communicate any corrections within two days.
- Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless some errors, inaccuracies or slight differences may occur between what is shown on the website and the actual product. Furthermore, any photographs that appear on the Site are representative only and do not constitute any part of the contract.
- Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day following that of the order confirmation.
ARTICLE 3 – AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
1.The availability of the products refers to the availability at the time the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets; this must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
- Even after the order confirmation email has been sent by Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale, there may be occasions when part or all of the goods are unavailable. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept delivery only of the products available or request cancellation of the order, this decision to be communicated via email.
ARTICLE 4 – PAYMENT METHODS
- All payments on our website are processed securely with PayPal, our third-party payments processing service. With PayPal you can choose to pay via credit card (accepted cards include: CB, Visa, MasterCard and Amex) or with your PayPal account. You do not need to register or have a PayPal account to pay with credit card.
- PayPal does not involve any additional cost. If the unavailability of a product is detected after the order has been registered and the relevant amount blocked on the card, Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale will take the necessary measures with the payment operator to cancel the transaction relating to the unavailable goods.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- All sales prices for products shown on the website are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
- The CUSTOMER accepts the right of Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent by Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with current legal provisions, the CUSTOMER is entitled to withdraw from the purchase, without penalty and without specifying any reason, within 14 days from the date of the goods being received.
- If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, they must notify Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale thereof via email as per point 1. The goods must be sent back to Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale Viale Vittoria 16 – 23848 – Oggiono (LC). By law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the CUSTOMER. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete with all their parts (including packing and any documentation and accessories, manuals, etc.) and complete with the tax documentation attached. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale will reimburse the cost of products subject to withdrawal as quickly as possible and in any case within 30 days.
ARTICLE 7 – DELIVERY METHOD
- Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale will only accept orders to be delivered within the territory of the European Union. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER when ordering.
- If requested by Customers, at the time of sending the Orders, Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale will send customers a regular invoice, by email. For the purpose of issuing the invoice, the information provided by the Customers shall be deemed true and correct. It is not be possible to make changes to the invoice after it has been issued by Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale.
ARTICLE 8 – LIABILITY
- Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale assumes no responsibility for disruption due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even where caused by malfunctions or Internet service disruptions, in the event of failure to complete the order within the expected time period of the agreement.
- The availability of each article is only indicative, not contractual and the seller may not be held liable for the unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 9 – SITE ACCESS
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for reference and to make purchases. The site and its contents may not be used for any other purpose, especially for the purpose of trade. All elements used on this site, both visual or audio, and related technology, are the property of Maglificio Rossella SRL Unipersonale and are protected by intellectual property rights.
ARTICLE 10 – COMPLETENESS
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are constituted by the totality of the clauses they are comprised of. If one or more provisions contained in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to law, regulation, or following a decision by a court of law, the other provisions will continue in full force and effect.
ARTICLE 11 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute for which no amicable solution can be found will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Lecco.
ARTICLE 12 – DATA RELATING TO THE COMPANY AND CONTACTS
Maglificio Rossella Srl Unipersonale
Viale Vittoria 16
23848 Oggiono (Lecco)
VAT and Tax Code: 03441200130